IDA Austin is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization dedicated to promoting reading excellence for all individuals through early identification of dyslexia, effective literacy education for adults and children with dyslexia, and educator training.
IDA Austin sponsors:
- Austin Area 24 hour Helpline (512) 666-8190
- Conferences and educator training
- Parent – child advocacy and support
- Speakers and materials to organizations and school districts
- Legislation of state guidelines impacting dyslexia
Contact Us for:
- Membership application blanks and basic information packet
- Teacher training information
- Referral lists for:
- State and local evaluation (testing) services
- State and local remediation (special language training for children and adults) sources
The information on this website is intended for general informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of a health care professional. IDA and CERI do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.